|Alumni Vice President
One of Columbia Business School’s greatest assets is our alumni network with 38,000 members around the globe. As your VP of Alumni, I over see the Alumni Committee, which is an elected team of 11 second-year students from each cluster. We have two primary objectives: 1) expand and strengthen the bridge between students and alumni and 2) ensure awesome students become awesome alumni after graduation. It is important to realize that our CBS community is not only the peers we see on campus, but also those who have walked our halls many years before we ever arrived. It’s about valuing history and leaving our own legacy.
Welcome to Columbia Business School… it was a life-long decision.
– Act as the GBA liaison to the External Relations office.
– Chairman of the Alumni Transition and Development Committee, which is responsible for:
– Selection of student speaker;
– Recruitment of guest speaker
– Class Gift / Lifetime Giving Campaign;
– Yearbook and class photos;
– Alumni Forever Week
– Third Year Student Association
– Class of 2010 marketing campaign
– Class ring arrangements;
– Alumni database / social networking
– Work with the Alumni Relations and select young alumni to develop a more permanent and sustainable structure for Alumni interface with the GBA.
– Maintain communication with, and help coordinate the efforts of, Alumni Relations during first year post graduation