|Info & Infrastructure
As Vice President of Information and Infrastructure, I will be your advocate on issues related to Campus Infrastructure, Information Technology Group and the library. I am also responsible for the Info & Infrastructure Committee. If you have any suggestions or concerns that I can help you with, please do not hesitate to contact me.
– Coordinate and monitor the First Year Cluster Technology Representatives.
– Act as the GBA liaison to Information Technology Group (“ITG”).
– Work with ITG and other members of the Administration on any technology issues affecting the Student Body.
– Monitor, develop and update the Council website.
– Responsible for designing all GBA branding and logo.
– Provide ITG with recommendations and feedback on how to better use technology (either existing or new) to enhance and improve the student experience.
– Work with Marketing & Communication on information flow between students and the administration
– Work with Operations and Library Services on any issues affecting student life
– Run the monthly Information and Infrastructure committee meetings
Minutes from recent committee meetings: