CBS is a fantastic school, but there is always room for improvement. The GBA is the student-run administrative body of the school that manages these issues on a daily basis. As President, I contribute in several ways. First, I give the student body a voice with faculty and administration, and help the faculty and administration communicate effectively with us. Second, I oversee the GBA Executive Board which works hard on initiatives to improve the quality of the student experience.
The GBA is passionate about students being engaged in improving the school. If you need help or have new ideas, please let us know. We would love to get you involved. Stop any of us in the hall, come find someone in the GBA office in Uris Lobby, or just drop any board member an email.
For more information on what we are currently working on please review the website further.
– Coordinate student involvement in important issues related to the Business School.
– Manage the strategic direction of the EB.
– Call and preside at meetings of the EB.
– Work with Officers to help guide their priorities and agendas.
– Act as the primary GBA liaison to the Dean and the Administration of the Business School.
– Coordinate the public relations of the GBA within the Business School.
– Represent the Business School to external constituencies as needed.
– Participate in the Fall and January term orientations.
– Sits on the Elections Committee.
– Create and convene ad-hoc committees as needed.